More stroies are on the way in this half of 2014

I havnt posted any thing on here as i have been whiting this tell me what you think


“Come on Come on” I say to my myself as Lucy’s blue car pulls up “Quick go” I yell as I jump in the car “step on the gas woman” I say to Lucy as we start duck and weave her beat up car though traffic “I am go as fast as I can….” “They are on 2nd and main streets” I interpat her as I try to keep from whacking my head on the door with my cell phone in my hand “over there” as I point to a street “How do you know where the car is?” Lucy asks as she turns the wheal of the car “like I said my stuffs in that car meaning I bought my trick arrows with me plus my tracker arrows are in there too” As I try to told on “there” that the one as I point to the sports car with Mr Wellwik and his caperer in “not those dumb things” “Just shut up and drivvve”. Just as the sports car crosses some lights
CRASH!!

As Lucy plows in to it. “Get out quicky” as we jump out out of Lucys now broken car and it to the sports car with this big dent in it “My car now totalled” I open the door “ “get out of my sisters car Bud.” As I throw Mr Wellwiks caperer “Hows it going to feel when I show you some moves I used to beat you at racing games” as I side over the car bonnet “Oh yea” I yell as I open the other door and get it “Well I’m about to show you what can be truly done in a sports car” “just shut up and gimme an arrow out of the quiver” as I get my bow and stand up thou the window to shot a glue arrow at the man I just thou out and we speed thou the lights. Then sit down. Vroom! As car start to shase us. “oh well” as I get a new arrow “Plug your ears sis” as I shot a sonic arrow pass the cars/ TATTATTAT as the cars start shooting at us “New arrow!” I ask “Lucy Just hand any arrow you can reach” as she gives me a new one “thank you” As I fire an explosive arrow on a car WHOOM as that car loses a wheel “next!” as she hands me an acid arrow We drive on to the highway with a lot of traffic that I use to take out a following car’s rerdernter Then one car tries takes to take us out Then Lucy yells “Hang on” as she craves and brakes the sports car mirror “next arrow now” so she hands me a smoke bomb arrow that I send into the cars window. As we drive on to the bridge “next as he hands me an explosive arrow with finding of I got that I thought to myself what about the people around us. There’s too many cars to fire this and too many people could get hurt then her shoots at me just getting my bow and too making me miss and hit a truck. BOOM Screeech as the sports car turns hard left making me lose my bow “This ends now” ducking in and getting a suction tip arrow and an electro arrow “Now slow down so I can get over on to the other car”. Then I cleam out of the window using the suction tip to stay on “Get closer……. There! Back in a sec” As I swing on the arrow and landing on the other car’s window “You made me lose my new bow” as I shock him. Then he jumps out of his car and trys to get Lucy to pull left making the cars crash and making me go flying back.

Comments

Popular Posts