Christians are cowards

I know this means i am calling myself a coward too. But that need to be done. So please read this and think. Am i a coward for not using the power tools my Father has given me, to change the world? or am i the baby using the plastic tools that does nothing? 

In the bible the book of Ephesians 5:1 it says  "Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children" that means We as Christians, our father God has given his power. Now i know what your thinking, You think i am making it up as we surely cant be Jesus. Well yes, we cant be the sinless, God in human that Jesus was. But you are forgetting one thing. Jesus was Human. Human like you and me that means we can do what Jesus did as we are human. We are on the same level as God. As co-creators. If you don't like what i just said look though your bible, if you open it at all. And look though at Jesus and his followers, Jesus was trying to train them but they had hard hearts. Like you at this point

Now you are asking how do i get there. Well lets say you can lift 60kgs but you want to lift 100kgs. What would you do? Well You would train like a bodybuilder right? like that we need to train our spirit body into the 6 pack earth shaking power. To tell mountains to move or tell things that be not as though they were, or into reality. but you train you need to pray out-loud, talk to the weather and study your bible. I take this from what God has told me in visions and to myself.

Don't take this hard. But as a build up. God didnt bless me with the gift to see angels or to have 
visions to keep it to myself. I am trying to help you. A house can be connected to the power to get electricity but if it is not using it. Its not a powerfull house. So Christians grow up and stop being cowards and lets help people better.

Comments

Popular Posts