Am I Alone? always kind of assumed that this subreddit was full of ppl like me. but now i feel super alone–even (especially?) here. so let me see if anyone identifies with any of these points. just tell me so i can know whether or not im an outlier or not.no self worth. i hate myself and everything about myself, i feel sick when i think about myself. i would gladly self-harm (the idea is extremely appealing) but im afraid of having scars.invisibility. no one talks to me, no one responds to me, no one lets me in their tightknit groups. if i dont FORCE my way into a conversation, i will never be talked to. i am invisible, i am a ghost.anxiety. random things will give me bad fits of anxiety–i dont wanna call them panic attacks because they’ve never been diagnosed as such, but like heart pounding, feeling threatened, unable to think clearly, crying, vomiting, scratching at my arms, unable to control volume of my voice.totally blase about social interactions. i dont give a fuck anymore. i’ll say anything to anyone at any time. the normal social rules of conversation dont bother me one bit. they never helped me, so i wont obey them.unrelenting drive to succeed. i feel like im possessed by like an ovwehelmingly powerful urge to make something of my life and be a great success. I know this is the opposite of depression, so i suppose i dont have that.bad parenting? questionably, i know this is a sensitive issue, but it is possible to argue that i was abused by my mothermisanthropy. the older and lonelier i get, the more i loathe and despise human beings and society at large. i feel like they’ve collectively hurt me.


http://ift.tt/2uF2yah

Comments

Popular Posts