[M4F] The Fate of Stowaways I’m Captain Vale of the Wayfinder, a universal merchant vessel. I travel through the inky expanse of space, with a somewhat odd assorted crew of adventurers. They all do their jobs perfectly, though, and make up for when I’m less than attentive. We are mostly a delivery crew, though occasionally we offer other special options. We’re known to deal with any legal operation that needs a ship, so we’ve had some strange experiences. And yes, sometimes that means that we have carried slaves. It’s legal throughout the universe save for a few systems here and there. And while I don’t like it, a payday is a payday, and our reputation would be ruined if we refused any legal business.We tend not to run into many issues. Though, I suspect we may have issues this time around, after landing at Zylak port UZ7, a spot notorious for all sorts of unsavory characters. I’m talking to a four-armed, somewhat terrifying looking red woman when I start to hear alerts from my comm. I quickly close the cargo hold door in case it’s an outside alert, but quickly identify the source of the alert. My communications chip indicates there’s another lifeform on the ship that is unaccounted for, and it’s somewhere on my ship. An escaped slave? An enemy poised to attack? A spy seeking information?All I know is that whoever it is, they’re getting brought into the authorities. I can’t deal with another mouth to feed. Well, unless they have something to offer me for their safe passage, that is.Details can be tweaked, and while this is sci-fi, I’m also open to other possible themes. As long as it kind of follows the basic concept of you being a stowaway or otherwise somebody who snuck into my ship. Could be an escaped slave, could actually be an enemy, who I capture and treat fairly, despite the interrogation. Either way, the only important part is that you snuck onto my ship, and you become mine.In case it wasn’t clear, I want to be a dominant Captain, but one who’s ultimately a good-ish person, but still going to be firm and commanding at times. I can vary this between as dominant and kinky (other than being evil and sadistic) or as close to loving and vanilla (while still having some amount of dominance) that you would prefer. Basically, as long as I’m dominant, you’re submissive, and I’m not a totally evil tyrant, the roles will work.I’m not going to go into my kinks, because I have many, and am fine with any level of kinkiness in this role, other than pure vanilla, which just simply wouldn’t work.Limits: Scat, vomit, blood, being submissive in any way, pregnancy, and I think that covers it.I’m looking forward to the messages.


http://ift.tt/2uEPG3C

Comments

Popular Posts